EKOKOOL™️ SNUG fit technology combines recycled + plant-based material for a great fit. Unique material made from recycled coffee grounds absorbs odor and regulates temperature to keep you warm and comfy all day.
• EKOKOOL™️ SNUG fit technology combines recycled + plant-based material for a great fit.
• Unique material made from recycled coffee grounds absorbs odor and regulates temperature to keep you warm and comfy all day.
• Every piece is made with 30% less energy and produces 63% less greenhouse gasses in the process.
• Arrives in FSC-certified 100% recycled, recyclable, and biodegradable!
• 100% recyclable
• Shipped in FSC certified recycled cardboard.
|SIZE(in)||Waist||Inseam Length||Front Rise||Back Rise|
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping for orders above $70 and free return for all orders.
$16 shipping fee for all international orders.
Standard Shipping: 3-5 Business days.
$16 shipping fee for recipients in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Island and Guam
*To inquire about shipments please contact Customer Service at email@example.com
1. Wash at 30°C. Hand or machine wash;
2. Do not bleach;
3. Tumble dry with low heat;
4. Do not dry clean;
5. Do not iron;
6. Dry in shade inside out;
7. Wash separately and wash bright colored items with similar colors.
Our Comfyday collection is designed for everyday wear. Perfect attire for your WFH job, running errands, grabbing coffee, walking your dog, the list goes on and on. Made from sustainably sourced natural and recycled materials!
100% ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIALS
Using EKOKOOL™️ SNUG Fiber technology combines recycled and plant-based material. Unique material made with recycled coffee grounds to absorb odor and regulate temperature. Sustainably made with 30% less energy + 63% less greenhouse gases emitted.
FSC CERTIFIED RECYCLED CARDBOARD PACKAGING
Green all the way home
Making sure that our sustainability promises hit home, we only use 100% FSC certified recycled cardboard in our packaging. Throw your packaging into the recycle bin or composter so that it can continue its life cycle. Just don’t forget to take your shoes out first!