Comfort Knit Sneaker
The comfy sneakers make your feet feel good
DETAILS & DESCRIPTION (Comfort Knit Sneaker)
Our OG sneaker is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles and other natural materials. With a blend of natural and recycled rubber our greenksole® outsole is lightweight, durable, grippy and designed for multi-environment traction.
Between hanging with friends downtown or catching a late-night movie, show up in comfort & style with your choice of 3 nature-inspired shades. More comfortable than ever before, our new fit sculpts to your feet, breathes as you move, and brings a whole new meaning to a low-carbon footprint.
• Our knit upper is made out of 100% PCR plastic using innovative 3D knitting technology.
• Pigmented using Dope Dye technology to reduce water waste without sacrificing color payoff.
• Our deep heel cup design and all-day arch support insole is made from corn starch and recycled foam and is engineered to help your foot cushion and breathe.
• Made with a blend of natural and recycled rubber our greenksole® is lightweight, durable, and designed for multi-environment traction. And it’s green, obviously.
• Our signature KrushTM velvet laces are made from 1 recycled PCR plastic bottle.
• Ultra wearable with an easy slip thanks to the K-Zipper
• 100% recyclable
• Shipped in FSC certified recycled cardboard.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping for orders above $70 and free return for all orders.
$16 shipping fee for all international orders.
Standard Shipping: 3-5 Business days.
$16 shipping fee for recipients in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Island and Guam
*To inquire about shipments please contact Customer Service at email@example.com
1. Pull out the insoles and laces, you can machine wash them. Do Not use bleach, Do Not dry clean. Recommend hand-wash.
2. Use soft brush, gently and carefully wash the upper surface with mild detergent and cold water, air dry in shade.
3. Gently brush the outsole with mild detergent and cold water.
4. Take good care of the gold thread in the shoes.
5. Relax, cleaning KOKOLU shoes is an easy job.
Comfort Knit Sneaker — Blue
At KOKOLU, we aim to merge comfort, fashion, and sustainability. That’s why we made the eco-friendly Blue Comfort Knit Sneaker.
Our sneakers use knit fabric made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles. The material is breathable, super soft, and lightweight,
allowing your feet to feel light and airy with each step. Our insole (or greenksole®, as we call it) is made from natural and recycled rubber.
It’s designed to offer a strong grip and traction for a variety of environments — from the floors in your office to the grass and dirt in the park.
Not only are our Blue Comfort Knit Sneakers eco-friendly, but they’re also super stylish.
The gorgeous light blue color is sure to go well with any outfit, from trendy athleisure outfits with stretchy tops and spandex bottoms to fun day trip outfits
with your favorite pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Plus, our K-Zipper adds a trendy, functional flair. Just slip your feet in, zip, and go!
Did we mention how comfortable these shoes are? Whether you’re running errands, stepping out for a walk,
or going into the office on a casual Friday, your KOKOLU Comfort Knit Sneakers will provide you with the utmost comfort and support.
With our all-day arch support and new slim fit style, your feet will feel like they are being hugged by a cloud.
These shoes are a must-have to add to any wishlist.
But don’t just take our word for it. Our Comfort Knit Sneakers have received glowing customer reviews across the board,
with patrons loving the pretty shades, the comfort, and the durability.
So join the crowd rocking trendy, sustainable comfort and get a pair of Comfort Knit Sneakers today.
And don’t forget to be on the lookout for all our new arrivals!
COMFORT CONSCIOUS TECHNOLOGY
Doing good should feel good
Made from corn starch and recycled foam, our custom insoles are antimicrobial and superb at odor control. Because life is no fun with smelly, swollen feet.
100% ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIALS
No shoe is worth harming the environment
Using the most advanced technology in 3D knitting and Dope Dying, we can reduce our carbon footprint and get bold, pigmented color all without harming the planet.
Easy on, easy off
Have you ever wondered how much life you miss while you are on the ground tying your shoes? Not anymore.
FSC CERTIFIED RECYCLED CARDBOARD PACKAGING
Green all the way home
Making sure that our sustainability promises hit home, we only use 100% FSC certified recycled cardboard in our packaging. Throw your packaging into the recycle bin or composter so that it can continue its life cycle. Just don’t forget to take your shoes out first!