Less Labor More Load
With applied 3D knitting technique, our labor is tremendously reduced by 80%, saving energy by 45% while producing 0 waste material. Besides, this bag is more than capable of loading your world in.
DOPE DYE TECH
All For Our Planet
Waste water in dyeing industry has become the Number 1 water pollution. The applied Dope Dye technology produces zero waste water and can save up to 80% energy during dyeing process, reducing carbon footprint by 65% while presenting amazing colors.
FROM WASTE TO WEALTH
Eight To One
Before discarded plastic bottles make it to the landfill, we turn them into this graceful bag. Every bag equals 8 post-consumer plastic bottles, 100% recycled and 100% recyclable.
WOMENS SIZE CHART
- HOW TO MEASURE
1. Stand straight on a paper, mark points of the longest front toe and heel. The length of the two points is the foot length.
2. The left foot and right foot have slightly different length. Please measure the bigger one as the correct size.
3. If the feet is thick and wide, please choose the bigger size; if the feet is narrow and thin, please choose the smaller size.
4. The measured size should be the same as the daily shoe size. If there is a big difference, it means the measuring method is wrong or the data is not accurate.
Tips: If The Feet is thick amd wide please choose the bigger size
Tips1. The first time, please loosen laces, then open the zipper and wear the shoes.
2. We suggest you measure your shoe size in the afternoon (at that time, the foot will be a little larger). Make sure the weight is evenly distributed on each foot.
3. For kids, to choose the right outfit, the feet length should plus 1 cm or 0.5 cm, which is the suitable length.(And plus 0.5 cm in Summer; Plus 1 cm in spring and fall.)
4. This shoe size chart just uses as a reference. If your shoe size is between two sizes, please think about which size you prefer. If you prefer tight shoes, please choose a smaller size. If you prefer loose shoes, please choose the bigger size.