- Stand straight on a piece of paper and mark your longest toe and your heel. The length of the two points is your foot length.
- The left foot and right foot have slightly different lengths. Please measure the bigger one as the correct size.
- If the feet are thick and wide, please choose the bigger size; if the feet are narrow and thin, please choose the smaller size.
- The measured size should be the same as the daily shoe size. If there is a big difference, it means the measuring method is wrong or the data is not accurate.
TIPS FOR BEST FIT
- The first time you get the shoes, loosen the laces, open the zipper, and slip your foot in.
- We suggest that you measure your shoe size in the afternoon as that is when the foot will be at its largest. Make sure the weight is evenly distributed on each foot when you measure.
- For kids, the length should be plus 1 cm or 0.5 cm.
- Use the shoe chart for reference. If you are between two sizes, choose a size based on your fit preference.